Pages

Free Amazon Gift Cards in Canada, the US, and the UK!!!



If you use Swagbucks for your search engine, I highly recommend signing up for the Swagbucks Trusted Surveys. Last week, I earned 100 Swagbucks for one survey. Last night, I saw a survey on my dashboard that said I only had a 25% chance of qualifying. I figured since I didn't have anything better to do with Keith being away, I tried it anyway. I did qualify and I earned 225 Swagbucks, that's halfway to a $5 giftcard to Amazon.com, .ca, or .uk. Even if you never qualify, you will earn points for completing your profile surveys. Also, you will automatically earn one Swagbuck each day you visit your Trusted Survey dashboard. Its definitely worth it!

If you still haven't signed up for Swagbucks, what keeping you? I speak from four months experience, its free and easy to use. I have earned $35 in Amazon.ca gift cards and am 3/4 of the way to another one. If you search the internet, why aren't you earning free gift cards for it? Just click on the graphic below and sign up today! There are still just over five months until Christmas, you could easily earn enough Amazon gift cards to buy someone a Christmas present for free. Think about it, you want have to spend money on cousin Fred!

SIGN UP TODAY!!!

Search & Win


posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home